Yearbook Deadlines: Senior Photos, Baby Pictures and General Submissions
Senior photos – DUE DATE: DECEMBER 15, 2021
This year, senior photos will be submitted directly to Jostens LINK using the link provided. The photos MUST meet the following criteria:
- Vertical head and shoulder photos only (no profile photos)
- No full body photos
- Please keep the photo background simple
- Photo must use portrait alignment-not horizontal
- Color photos only with no black and white or color alterations
- Any props used MUST be approved by the yearbook advisor before you submit
- We do NOT encourage taking prints from your photographer and then scanning them. The quality is usually poor. Ask your photographer to submit the electronic image directly.
- Photo size requirements for yearbook submission
- Minimum requirement 3 inches by 2.25 inches aspect ratio (300 dpi min)
- Larger photos may be used, but the yearbook staff has the right to crop larger photos
- No Snapchat filters
These specifications are in place to maintain uniformity throughout the section but allow each student to choose their own photographer. For any senior who does not submit a photo, the school picture on file will be used. If there is no picture on file, then no picture will be included in the yearbook.
Questions can be directed to Amy Johnson, Yearbook Advisor at email@example.com
Baby Ads - DUE DATE: DECEMBER 15, 2021
Recognitions Ads will be available for parents, family members or friends to purchase for the graduating class of 2022. The Ads are purchased directly from Jostens and will be placed in the yearbook. Use the Jostens LINK to make your personalized
recognition of your graduating senior.
Do you want to see yourself in the book? The answer, student photo submission
Students can submit personal candid pictures of you and your friends for consideration for the yearbook. We are looking for the following candid pictures. The staff will review the photo submission for possible inclusion in the yearbook.
- You and your pets
- Summer fun with your friends
- Fall activities with your classmates
- Wintertime activities
- Pictures of you and your friends at PHS events such as football games, pep fest, Homecoming or other school sponsored events
Use the link to submit your photo. Be sure to add a comment about the photo that includes the names of the students as well as the event.
Photo Submission link: https://images.jostens.com/upload.jsp