The message below was sent to senior students via Schoology on March 28, 2022.
Senior Student Meetings will take place in the Park High School auditorium on November 11, 2022 and April 20, 2023. If you have
questions, please see Ms. Deiman in the main office.
- Wednesday, April 20 at 8:30am: mandatory meeting to present "need to know" information for graduation exercises. You will also vote for student speaker, class motto, class song and honor staff. This is a mandatory meeting. Please do not report to hour one, instead go straight to the Auditorium.
- Wednesday, April 20 at 3:00pm, the window opens to purchase cap and gown at: https://lobby.wordwareinc.com
- If you or a friend would like to speak to your senior class at graduation, please sign up in the main office no later than April 10 at 3pm. You may register as a single speaker, duo or trio. Be prepared with a short speech to share with your class at the meeting on April 20. Following the meeting, your classmates will vote for the person or team of their choice.
- If you need disability seating for a family member or a family member requires a sign language interpreter, please sign up in the main office no later than April 20 at 3pm.
- Friday, November 11 at 8:35am: presentation from Jostens, cap and gown sizing, senior panoramic picture.
- Seniors were asked to go to www.gradsmn.org to submit their Cap and Gown sizes (completed).