National Honor Society
NHS Officers for 2020-21
NHS Membership Requirements
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior or Senior
- Membership in the National Honor Society is based upon excellence in four areas: scholarship, leadership, service, and character.
- To be eligible for membership a student must have and be able to maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or above for their high school years. Letters for eligible members will be given to students after trimester 2. Induction is held in May.
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Serve 40 group service hours per year.
- Within these 40 hours, there is a minimum requirement of at least 4 different types of service.
- A minimum of three hours per group service project is expected.
- ONLY 10 hours of summer service can be counted.
- Each student MUST complete a minimum of FIVE hours that give direct service to the Park High School Community. This service can not be part of a school organization that you belong to such as Link Crew or Key Club.
- Amy Johnson
- National Honor Society (NHS)