SENIOR PICTURES RECEIVED Class of 2021
- Please check the list linked above to see if the yearbook staff has received your senior picture.
- Student with the yellow highlight will indicate their picture HAS been received.
- This list will be updated as needed.
Submitting Senior Photos
This year, senior photos will be submitted directly to Jostens using the link provided.
The photos MUST meet the following criteria:
- Vertical head and shoulder photos only (no profile photos)
- No full body photos
- Please keep the photo background simple
- Photo must use portrait alignment-not horizontal
- Color photos only with no black and white or color alterations
- Any props used MUST be approved by the yearbook advisor before you submit
- We DO NOT encourage taking prints from your photographer and then scanning them. The quality is usually poor. Ask your photographer to submit the electronic image directly.
Photo size requirements for yearbook submission
- Minimum requirement 3 inches by 2.25 inches aspect ratio (300 dpi min)
- Larger photos may be used, but the yearbook staff has the right to crop larger photos
These specifications are in place to maintain uniformity throughout the section but allow each student to choose their own photographer. For any senior who does not submit a photo, the school picture on file will be used. If there is no picture on file, then no picture will be included in the yearbook.
If you have questions, please contact the yearbook advisor, Amy Johnson.