Driving a vehicle to school is considered a privilege, not a right. All persons and vehicles on Park High School parking lots must adhere to the policies described in the Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook.
Parking Expectations and Rights
Park High School expects students who drive to school to:
Purchase an annual parking permit
- Display their PHS parking permit on the vehicle's rear view mirror (number must face out)
- Know the PHS parking rules
- Adhere to all PHS parking rules
- Accept the consequences for violations of the parking rules
Park High School reserves the right to:
- Search a vehicle
- Tow away or boot a vehicle
- Suspend student parking privileges
- Revoke student parking privileges
- Modify parking rules at any time
Parking Lot Layout
How to Get a Permit
Parking space at PHS is limited, therefore students will receive permits on a first come, first served basis. PHS has 2 lots for students, our Main Student Lot and the Northwest Student Lot which has limited spaces.
When purchasing a permit through SmartSchoolK12, you will choose which lot you prefer and will park in that lot through the end of the school year.
Once purchased, permits may be picked up from Mrs. Mortenson in the main office from Aug. 23-27. Pick up times will be from 8-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. Permits can also be picked up at open house on Wednesday, Aug. 25 from 6-8 p.m. Please bring your valid driver’s license when picking up your permit.