Students that have purchased permits online may pick up the physical permit on the following dates:
August 22-26: 8:30-11:30am and 1:00pm-3:00pm.
August 29-31: 8:30-11:30am and 1:00pm-3:00pm
August 31 at the PHS Meet the Case Manager and Open House Night: 4-8:00pm
Below are parking details:
1. Parking Permit sales for Seniors only: August 15th-17th.
2. Parking Permit sales for Seniors & Juniors only: August 18th-24th.
3. Parking Permit sales for Seniors, Juniors & Sophomores begin August 25th if there are any remaining parking permits available.
4. Cost: $140 for the year.
5. Demand for parking permits exceeds our supply of parking spaces. To meet as many requests as possible for Park families, only one parking permit per household/siblings. If families need a second permit, they may request to be placed on a wait list after permit sales have begun.
Parking Expectations and Rights
Park High School expects students who drive to school to:
Purchase an annual parking permit
- Display their PHS parking permit on the vehicle's rear view mirror (number must face out)
- Know the PHS parking rules
- Adhere to all PHS parking rules
- Accept the consequences for violations of the parking rules
Park High School reserves the right to:
- Search a vehicle
- Tow away or boot a vehicle
- Suspend student parking privileges
- Revoke student parking privileges
- Modify parking rules at any time
Parking Lot Layout
How to Get a Permit
Parking space at PHS is limited, therefore students will receive permits on a first come, first served basis. Please bring your valid driver’s license when picking up your permit. Students with a learner's permit may not purchase a parking pass.
When purchased, permits can also be picked up at open house on Wednesday, Aug. 31 from 6-8pm.